Part 3: Discernment & Gifts of the Holy Spirit – Groups for Women
Through catechesis on the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, praying St. Ignatius’ Rules of Discernment, and weekly Faith Sharing on your daily prayer, you will experience the grace of growing in sensitivity to God’s presence, enabling you to become more responsive to His daily call. This 14 week program is facilitated in a group setting, meets for 2 hours once a week, and requires forty-five to sixty minutes of daily prayer on assigned scriptures.
(Parts 1 and 2 are prerequisites.)
The next offering of “Discernment & Gifts of the Holy Spirit” will be in September 2013.
Mondays (starting September 9, 2013)
- 9:30 AM at St. Francis of Assisi in New Orleans, LA
Tuesdays (starting September 10, 2013)
- 1:00 PM at St. Angela Merici in Metairie, LA
- 6:30 PM at St. Dominic in New Orleans, LA
Wednesdays (starting September 11, 2013)
- 7:00 PM at St. Philip Neri in Metairie, LA
Thursdays (starting September 12, 2013)
- 9:30 AM at St. Pius X in New Orleans, LA
- 6:30 PM at St. Francis of Assisi in New Orleans, LA