Part 2: My 19th Annotation – Women Only
This communal approach allows you to do the full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You will pray for all the graces that are offered while experiencing the direction of the Holy Spirit through weekly Faith Sharing on your daily prayer. This 30 week program is facilitated in a group setting, meets for 2 hours once a week, and requires thirty to forty-five minutes of daily prayer on assigned scriptures.
(Part 1 is a prerequisite.)
“My 19th Annotation” is offered once per year. It begins every September and is completed in April.
- Mondays at 10:00 AM at Holy Spirit Church (Meets in the church), NOLA (Algiers) – STARTING SEPTEMBER 9, 2019
- Mondays at 1:00 PM at St. Agnes (Rectory), Old Jefferson – STARTING SEPTEMBER 9, 2019
- Tuesdays at 9:30 AM at St. Francis of Assisi (Parish Center Chapel), NOLA – STARTING SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
- Tuesdays at 10:00 AM at St. Catherine of Siena (Melancon Center), Metairie – STARTING SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
- Wednesdays at 10:00 AM at St. Dominic (6435 Memphis St.), NOLA – STARTING SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
- Wednesdays at 10:30 AM at St. Rita of Cascia (Rectory / St. Mary Room), Harahan – STARTING SEPTEMBER 4, 2019
- Wednesdays at 12:30 PM at University of New Orleans (UNO Newman Center), NOLA – STARTING SEPTEMBER 4, 2019
- Wednesdays at 6:30 PM at Holy Family, Luling – STARTING SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
- Wednesdays at TBD at Our Lady of the Lake (Room 301, Chotin Center Building), Mandeville – STARTING AUGUST 21, 2019