Part 2: My 19th Annotation – Women Only
This communal approach allows you to do the full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You will pray for all the graces that are offered while experiencing the direction of the Holy Spirit through weekly Faith Sharing on your daily prayer. This 30 week program is facilitated in a group setting, meets for 2 hours once a week, and requires thirty to forty-five minutes of daily prayer on assigned scriptures.
(Part 1 is a prerequisite.)
“My 19th Annotation” is offered once per year. It begins every September and is completed in April.
- 1:00 PM at St. Agnes, Jefferson Hwy., Rectory (use back entrance), NOLA
- 6:30 PM at St. Catherine of Siena, Melancon Center, Metairie, LA
- 7:00 PM at Mater Dolorosa, Parish House (Parlor), NOLA
- 9:30 AM at St. Rita, St. Mary Room (Rectory), NOLA
- 10:00 AM at St. Francis Xavier, 530 Arlington Dr., Metairie, LA – STARTING SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
- 11:30 AM at St. Francis of Assisi, Parish Center, NOLA
- 6:45 PM at St. Francis of Assisi, Parish Center, NOLA
- 10:00 AM at St. Dominic, 6435 Memphis St., NOLA
- 10:00 AM at St. Cletus, 125 Cameron Dr., Gretna – STARTING SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
- 12:30 PM at UNO Newman Center, NOLA – STARTING SEPTEMBER 6, 2017
- 6:00 PM at St. Pius X, Parish Center, NOLA