Part 2: My 19th Annotation – Women Only
This communal approach allows you to do the full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You will pray for all the graces that are offered while experiencing the direction of the Holy Spirit through weekly Faith Sharing on your daily prayer. This 30 week program is facilitated in a group setting, meets for 2 hours once a week, and requires thirty to forty-five minutes of daily prayer on assigned scriptures.
(Part 1 is a prerequisite.)
“My 19th Annotation” is in process. The next offering will be in September 2013. “My 19th Annotation” is offered once per year. It begins every September and is completed in April.
Mondays (starting September 10, 2012)
- 9:30 AM at St. Francis of Assisi in New Orleans, LA
Tuesdays (starting September 11, 2012)
- 6:30 PM at St. Dominic in New Orleans, LA
Thursdays (starting September 13, 2012)
- 10:00 AM at St. Pius X Church in New Orleans, LA
- 6:30 PM at St. Francis of Assisi Church, New Orleans, LA
- 6:30 PM at St. Philip Neri Church, New Orleans, LA