Part 2: My 19th Annotation – Women Only
This communal approach allows you to do the full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You will pray for all the graces that are offered while experiencing the direction of the Holy Spirit through weekly Faith Sharing on your daily prayer. This 30 week program is facilitated in a group setting, meets for 2 hours once a week, and requires thirty to forty-five minutes of daily prayer on assigned scriptures.
(Part 1 is a prerequisite.)
“My 19th Annotation” is in process. The next offering will be in September 2013. “My 19th Annotation” is offered once per year. It begins every September and is completed in April.
Mondays (starting September 9, 2013)
- 10:00 AM at St. Edward the Confessor in Metairie, LA
- 6:30 PM at St. Catherine of Siena in Metairie, LA
- 6:30 PM at St. Francis of Assisi in New Orleans, LA
Tuesdays (starting September 10, 2013)
- 10:00 AM at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Kenner, LA
- 10:00 AM at St. Francis of Assisi in New Orleans, LA
- 7:00 PM at St. Dominic (in church) in New Orleans, LA
Wednesdays (starting September 11, 2013)
- 10:15 AM at 6435 Memphis St. in New Orleans, LA